CMG Quality ManagerWith the QM you can look at your operation from almost any angle. Traffic reports generate tables and graphs on incoming calls, answered or abandoned, and the total number of calls, on certain days, weeks or months. Similarly, you can easily create reports over average queue times for all incoming calls. Or you can monitor the duration of various types of calls.You can evaluate how the number of switchboard operators with open workstations relates to the average time in queue for a call.
Aastra CMG Quality Manager (QM) enables measuring real-time and historical traffic in the system and evaluating the handling of incoming calls i.e. call flow. Different aspects of the call flow can be visualized in reports containing a graphic view as well as a table with the selected information. QM Wallboard provides a real time view of the traffic and the application used to generate statistical reports is a web based application. QM requires the SIP based ACS platform for data collection.
The CMG Quality Manager (CMG QM) consists of the following components:
- QM Server, which contains:
- QM Service. Collects information on incoming calls from the switchboard
- QM Database. Stores the call information to enable report generation
- QM Configuration Manager. Used for configuring the QM system
- QM Reports. Web application used to generate a number of pre-defined reports based on the collected statistics
- QM Wallboard. Used for real-time statistics