A Virtual Share package of optional collaboration tools allows ViPr conferees to share documents and applications, including electronic white boarding via Microsoft® NetMeeting. Other optional components enable conferees to view live broadcast TV, prerecorded video, or CCTV feeds during a ViPr call.
Each ViPr user can connect up to 100 parties (15 video participants of your choosing) and a variety of endpoint configurations makes it easy to choose the ViPr system that is the best fit for any collaborative environment:
- 4000 Series personal (desktop) systems
- 5000 Series rack-mounted group systems
- 6000 Series table-mounted group system
ViPr Virtual Share collaboration tools
No matter what endpoint configurations you choose, Aastra makes it easy to share documents and transfer files with the optional ViPr Virtual Share package of collaboration and productivity tools:
- With ViPr docShare, a ViPr user can directly connect a ViPr endpoint with a PC to share PowerPoint presentations, Microsoft Word documents, digital pictures, and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets with other ViPr conferees.
- Users with ViPr appShare can automatically launch Microsoft® NetMeeting, the real-time conferencing and collaboration application that allows conferees to transfer files, conduct whiteboard sessions, text message, and more during a ViPr conference.
To save desktop real estate, any ViPr user with the Virtual Share collaboration package can use a Aastra ViPr 4400 system as their PC monitor.